Damar Training is a long-established apprenticeships provider. We have worked with thousands of apprentices and many of the country’s leading employers. We help businesses to grow and become more productive through the recruitment of talented apprentices and developing the skills of their new and existing employees..
The key to our success is specialising in niche areas and forming lasting partnerships with employers in order to provide tailored apprentice recruitment, training and assessment in business, management, legal and professional skills. We work with employers in all sectors but have particular expertise in the public sector (including the NHS), legal services and the justice sector, accountancy and the travel industry.. If your business employs (or is looking to employ) office staff, then we can add value to your organisation.
Our aim is for Damar to be the preferred partner to employers and their staff for the delivery of apprenticeships, apprentice recruitment and vocational training.
We will achieve this by:
- Working with sectors and individual employers to develop and deliver training programmes that offer real business benefits
- Delivering high quality teaching, training and assessment with passion, pride and commitment.
- Supporting all of our students to achieve their learning aims through hard work and dedication
- Working with Government and professional bodies to influence policy and qualification development
- Investing in our people to ensure we have a highly trained, professional team that represents the students, employers and communities we serve
- Putting the safety and welfare of students at the heart of what we do
- Ensuring that Damar is an enjoyable place to work, providing good career opportunities for our colleagues and work that is both challenging and rewarding
Whether you are an existing or prospective customer or someone who is simply interested in apprenticeships, we hope that you find our website useful. If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to get in touch – we would love to speak to you.