- 12 May 2017
- Christina Chadderton - Team leading apprentice at Kingsway Medical Practice
Congratulations to Christina Chadderton, our Apprentice of the Month in April 2017!
- 04 April 2017
- Frankie Haggerty - Business administration apprentice at Forbes Solicitors
Congratulations to Frankie Haggerty who is our Intermediate Apprentice of the Year in our Annual Apprenticeship Awards 2017!
- 31 March 2017
- Lauren Gorman - Advanced accountancy apprentice at Hultons Landscapes
I decided to enrol as an apprentice after applying for roles in the finance and banking industry, to no success. Most job vacancies required experience or prior knowledge of the industry, which I didn’t have. A relative of mine was already undertaking the AAT accountancy apprenticeship and sung Damar’s praises. After researching the AAT qualification and Damar as a provider, I realised that this is what I needed to do to enable me to get a job in this field.
- 14 March 2017
- Joshua Freeman - Barista apprentice at Sim Trava
To wrap up 2017's hugely successful and inspiring National Apprenticeship Week, Costa Coffee franchise employer, Sim Trava dropped into their Nantwich store to catch-up with one of their apprentices, Joshua Freeman, who began his journey last September to see how he’s getting on.
- 13 March 2017
- Daniel Cromby - Intermediate legal administration apprentice at JB Leitch Ltd
Congratulations to Daniel Cromby at JB Leitch Ltd who was awarded Damar’s Apprentice of the Month in February 2017!
- 07 March 2017
- James Jones - legal administration apprentice at Horwich Cohen Coghlan Solicitors
Congratulations to James Jones, the first apprentice at Horwich Cohen Coghlan Solicitors to progress to the advanced legal services apprenticeship!
- 07 March 2017
- Toby Hensman - Advanced business administration apprentice at Chartrange
Congratulations to Toby Hensman from Chartrange, who was awarded apprentice of the month in February 2017!
- 27 January 2017
- Marnie Mather – Intermediate business administration apprentice at Ofsted
Marnie Mather, Policy Administrator Apprentice, joined Ofsted through a business administration apprenticeship after leaving school this year. She has proven herself to be a valued member of the team and has excelled in all work and assignments so far, receiving recognition with praise and £100 of high street vouchers.
- 27 January 2017
- Dan Horsfield - Intermediate business administration apprentice at Tonetech Ltd
Dan Horsfield, our apprentice of the month in November 2016 and our Mark Aspinall Award winner 2017, works at Tonetech Ltd as a Customer Support Officer. Tonetech, based in Pear Mill in Stockport, is one of the country’s only luthier supplies businesses - supplying hobbyists with the parts they need to build and repair guitars.
- 20 January 2017
- Hannah Lynch-McShane - Advanced legal services apprentice at LCF Law
Hannah Lynch-McShane, our apprentice of the month for December 2016, completed an advanced legal services apprenticeship at LCF Law in Dispute Resolution. Through her hard work and commitment, she has been able to finish the apprenticeship a fantastic eight months ahead of schedule and is already looking towards the next step of her progression.