- 30 January 2018
- Fabrizio Ventola - Administration
“The experience gained during an apprenticeship will be invaluable, as you will be more attractive to the potential employer.”
- 15 December 2017
- Callum Evans - Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
“If you are like me and school and college wasn’t your thing then I would highly recommend an apprenticeship. It helped me better myself as a person.”
- 01 November 2017
- Abdul Rob - Business Apprenticeship at CPS
"I read up on apprentices' success stories and this motivated me to enrol onto an apprenticeship."
- 13 October 2017
- Olivia Hayes - Customer Service Apprentice at Madison Medical
Congratulations to Olivia Hayes who has started her Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship at Madison Medical in Cheadle.
- 25 July 2017
- Leanne Wainwright – Legal Administration Apprentice at Ashurst
Congratulations to Leanne Wainwright who has completed her Intermediate Legal Administration Apprenticeship and has progressed to her Advanced Legal Administration Apprenticeship at Ashurst.
- 12 May 2017
- Christina Chadderton - Team leading apprentice at Kingsway Medical Practice
Congratulations to Christina Chadderton, our Apprentice of the Month in April 2017!
- 04 April 2017
- Frankie Haggerty - Business administration apprentice at Forbes Solicitors
Congratulations to Frankie Haggerty who is our Intermediate Apprentice of the Year in our Annual Apprenticeship Awards 2017!
- 31 March 2017
- Lauren Gorman - Advanced accountancy apprentice at Hultons Landscapes
I decided to enrol as an apprentice after applying for roles in the finance and banking industry, to no success. Most job vacancies required experience or prior knowledge of the industry, which I didn’t have. A relative of mine was already undertaking the AAT accountancy apprenticeship and sung Damar’s praises. After researching the AAT qualification and Damar as a provider, I realised that this is what I needed to do to enable me to get a job in this field.
- 14 March 2017
- Joshua Freeman - Barista apprentice at Sim Trava
To wrap up 2017's hugely successful and inspiring National Apprenticeship Week, Costa Coffee franchise employer, Sim Trava dropped into their Nantwich store to catch-up with one of their apprentices, Joshua Freeman, who began his journey last September to see how he’s getting on.
- 13 March 2017
- Daniel Cromby - Intermediate legal administration apprentice at JB Leitch Ltd
Congratulations to Daniel Cromby at JB Leitch Ltd who was awarded Damar’s Apprentice of the Month in February 2017!