Our current apprenticeship opportunities are listed here. For full details on each vacancy and to apply please click on the "Apply" button.
Completing your application
Please take care with your application. Before you start, read the job description carefully, look up the employer on the internet so you know exactly what they do and don't hesitate to call us if you have any queries. When you complete the form, double check it (ideally, get someone else to check it too) to ensure that:
- There are no spelling or other mistakes.
- You have tailored your application to meet the requirements of the job.
- Your answers are complete and truthful.
Government Department Apprentices
To apply for current Government department apprentices e.g. CPS or Government Legal Department, please view the National Apprenticeship Service website or below:
Government Legal Department - Business Admin Apprenticeship
Crown Prosecution Services
While roles will vary slightly from team to team, you may expect to be involved with the following tasks:
- Drafting letters on the team’s behalf
- Distributing team post
- Updating the Staff in Post lists on a weekly basis
- Monitor the Team Leader’s emails and diary and prepare meetings for the Team Leader when necessary
- Arrange travel through Agency travel agents
- Filing - both electronic and paper
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming instructions via email or post
- Any other administrative / secretarial tasks which may be required
If you are successful in appointment you will be placed in one of our divisions within GLD. This may be based in our Head Office at One Kemble Street, or with one of our legal advisory teams based across Whitehall and Westminster.
If you are interested in an apprenticeship with Damar but you can't start straight away or you don't see a vacancy that is right for you, please complete an apprenticeship enquiry form.
If you have any queries, please call us on 0161 480 8171 and ask to speak to a member of the Recruitment Team.