Damar Training has a 40-year legacy of successfully delivering apprenticeship training. We have worked with thousands of apprentices and many of the country’s leading employers. We help businesses to thrive through the recruitment of talented apprentices and developing the skills of their new and existing employees.
If you are interested in working for us, please see our job vacancies page.
Our video for National Apprenticeship Week 2020 outlines some of the ways in which we exceed employers' expectations.
Our expertise is underpinned by:
- Specialising in niche areas and forming lasting partnerships with employers in order to provide tailored apprenticeship programmes in accounting, business, management, legal and professional skills
- Extensive experience of working with large employers (e.g. JB Leitch, The Co-op and Aldermore Bank), the public sector (e.g. the NHS, Greater Manchester Police and Crown Prosecution Service), as well as SMEs
- Being an Ofsted ‘good’ provider with “high quality teaching, training and assessment”
- An account managed service with a single point of contact to ensure your apprentices are on target and your business needs are being met
- Being an early adopter of apprenticeship standards, including being an integral player in the development of the legal apprenticeship standards
- Our Profiler system which enables us to effectively identify gaps in apprentices' skills, knowledge and behaviours as well as clearly demonstrate the impact of our training
- A flexible approach to teaching and training, with materials and visits planned around your business
- Trainers with qualifications and industry expertise in their specialist area
- Our sophisticated e-learning platform to support apprentices across England with a range of interactive webinars, discussion forums, expert input, workbooks, videos and other online resources
Whether you are an existing or prospective customer or someone who is simply interested in apprenticeships, we hope that you find our website useful. If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to get in touch – we would love to speak to you.