Damar Training has a 40-year legacy of successfully delivering professional apprenticeship training. We have worked with thousands of apprentices and many of the country’s leading employers.
With offices in Manchester, we deliver business and professional apprenticeships across England in business admin, accountancy, customer service, legal admin, medical admin. paralegal, chartered legal executive, team leadership and management. By focussing on these specific areas, we have become industry-leading experts in the provision of professional apprenticeship standards for SMEs and levy payers, within the private and public sectors.
If you are interested in working for us, please see our job vacancies page.
We help organisations build by:
- Improving productivity
- Recruiting and developing fresh talent and a more diverse workforce
- Developing existing staff to be more effective in their role
- Improving staff retention and morale
- Increasing levels of customer service
- Improving systems and processes
- Developing innovative, forward-thinking leaders and managers
We maximise the benefits apprenticeship training brings to employers with our people, processes and systems:
- We have long-term relationships with large employers (e.g. JB Leitch, The Co-op and Aldermore Bank), the public sector (e.g. the NHS, Greater Manchester Police and Crown Prosecution Service), as well as SMEs
- We have coaches and subject-specialist experts who support, challenge, develop and empower their apprentices
- We have account managers who ensure your apprentices are on target and your business needs are consistently being met
- We played an integral role in the development of the legal apprenticeship standards and remain a key influencer in the world of apprenticeships
- We structure our programmes in manageable blocks of learning, which are sequenced to optimise the apprentice's journey
- We combine knowledge elements and classical theory with contemporary contexts and case studies to bring the subject matter to life
- We have our Profiler system which enables us to effectively identify gaps in apprentices' skills, knowledge and behaviours as well as clearly demonstrate the impact of our training
- We have a flexible approach to teaching and training, with materials and meetings planned around your business
- We use our forums to connect apprentices on the same qualification, to give opportunities for support, networking and peer-to-peer learning
- We use our tried and tested, sophisticated e-learning platform to support apprentices with a range of interactive webinars, discussion forums, expert input, workbooks, videos and other online resources
Whether you are an existing or prospective client or someone who is simply interested in apprenticeships, we hope that you find our website useful. If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to get in touch – we would love to speak to you.