- 6 May 2021
- Magdalena Pogorzelska - Legal Admin Apprentice
"I learnt many new skills which can be applied in the future."
- 4 May 2021
- Owen Dugmore - Legal Admin Apprentice
"Through the apprenticeship I have created a new electronic indexing system in legal services for my project presentation. This has had a big impact on the organisation."
- 27 April 2021
- Amy Herbert - Business Admin Apprentice
"During my apprenticeship I led an ‘electronic wills’ project to help my team become more electronic. This has led to finding more efficient ways of working."
- 22 April 2021
- Joe Sheehan - Business Admin Apprentice
"This apprenticeship has had a significant impact on me, due to the confidence and knowledge it has instilled in me, in such a short period of time."
- 19 April 2021
- Jack Johnson - Medical Admin Apprentice
"I contribute towards providing a better educational experience for aspiring medical students which impacts the organisation because providing better education results in better patient care."
- 6 April 2021
- Grace Timms - Conveyancing Apprentice
"The extra knowledge has made a big difference to my confidence."
- 25 March 2021
- Louise Morris - Team Leader Apprentice
"Support has been available whenever I need it."
- 22 March 2021
- Jemma Keelan - Legal Admin Apprentice
"Apprentices really can benefit an organisation and have a good working knowledge and drive."
- 15 March 2021
- Sophie Mash - Legal Admin Apprentice
"It’s not just the apprentice who gets something out of it."
- 23 February 2021
- Nicola Lehmann - Business Admin Apprentice
"The training I received from Damar was incredibly helpful. I especially liked the way Damar handled the sudden change to remote working and how they can support us as students."