- 22 July 2021
- Charlie Blood - Business Admin Apprentice
"I learned many skills, new tools and business information that I will be able to take with me anywhere I go in the business world."
- 28 June 2021
- Jackson O'Hara - Customer Service Apprentice
"The apprenticeship has helped me by boosting my confidence"
- 17 June 2021
- Charlotte Woodmore - Legal Admin Apprentice
"Completing the apprenticeship has improved my confidence in my abilities and developed my strengths, resilience and adaptability"
- 7 June 2021
- Laura Hitchcock - Team Leader Apprentice
"It has helped me to develop as a leader and manager and understand different ways of working and solving problems that might arise in the workplace."
- 26 May 2021
- Joseph Henshaw - Medical Admin Apprentice
"The apprenticeship training will continue to impact me every day at work."
- 6 May 2021
- Magdalena Pogorzelska - Legal Admin Apprentice
"I learnt many new skills which can be applied in the future."
- 4 May 2021
- Owen Dugmore - Legal Admin Apprentice
"Through the apprenticeship I have created a new electronic indexing system in legal services for my project presentation. This has had a big impact on the organisation."
- 27 April 2021
- Amy Herbert - Business Admin Apprentice
"During my apprenticeship I led an ‘electronic wills’ project to help my team become more electronic. This has led to finding more efficient ways of working."
- 22 April 2021
- Joe Sheehan - Business Admin Apprentice
"This apprenticeship has had a significant impact on me, due to the confidence and knowledge it has instilled in me, in such a short period of time."
- 19 April 2021
- Jack Johnson - Medical Admin Apprentice
"I contribute towards providing a better educational experience for aspiring medical students which impacts the organisation because providing better education results in better patient care."