- 22 March 2021
- Jemma Keelan - Legal Admin Apprentice
"Apprentices really can benefit an organisation and have a good working knowledge and drive."
- 15 March 2021
- Sophie Mash - Legal Admin Apprentice
"It’s not just the apprentice who gets something out of it."
- 23 February 2021
- Nicola Lehmann - Business Admin Apprentice
"The training I received from Damar was incredibly helpful. I especially liked the way Damar handled the sudden change to remote working and how they can support us as students."
- 11 February 2021
- Rory Higgs - Business Admin Apprentice
"My apprenticeship has set me in really good stead for what I may face in my professional life and I’m really excited about it!"
- 11 February 2021
- Amy Arthur - Business Admin Apprentice
"The best thing has definitely been receiving the results of my EPA and just feeling so proud of myself, knowing that all my hard work had paid off."
- 4 February 2021
- Jessica O'Brien - Legal Admin Apprentice
"I hope that this apprenticeship will lay the foundations for me to grow my career onwards."
- 3 February 2021
- Natasha Brown - Paralegal Apprentice
"Winning Apprentice of the Year has given me even more motivation to succeed in every aspect of my job and in my future, after completing my apprenticeship."
- 27 January 2021
- Katie Murphy - Business Admin Apprentice
"I knew it would allow me to get first-hand experience, receive a qualification and that I would get paid whilst doing it."
- 12 January 2021
- Bryony Lodge - Legal Admin Apprentice
"I have been training to learn the skills I need to perform my job role well and it feels good to be in a position where I know I am working towards a goal for the future."
- 6 January 2021
- Kieran Marquis - Accounting Apprentice
"An apprenticeship sounded ideal as a way to get a proper qualification and earn money."