- 15 December 2020
- Lucy Bell - Legal Admin Apprentice
"I have been training to learn the skills I need to perform my job role well and it feels good to be in a position where I know I am working towards a goal for the future."
- 11 December 2020
- Brian Wang - Business Admin Apprentice
"The apprenticeship increased my real-life experience through learning from talented colleagues and allowed me to become qualified at the same time."
- 4 December 2020
- Leah Bolshaw - Paralegal Apprentice
"The thing I enjoy the most about my apprenticeship is that I am gaining experience as well as studying."
- 19 November 2020
- Henry Appleyard - Accounting Apprentice
"I have enjoyed the flexibility of being able to work and study at the same time."
- 5 November 2020
- Kelsie Grey - Legal Admin Apprentice
"It is so refreshing to think about how far I have come in the last two years and how this would have never been possible if I had just gone to university as per the original plan."
- 20 October 2020
- Saskia Kirkham - Business Admin Apprentice
" I am so happy to be a part of the Abode team and I would never have had the opportunity if I hadn't done the apprenticeship. I love the job and what I do."
- 23 September 2020
- Bella Hardaker - Business Admin Apprentice
" I am very happy with the decision I made to complete an apprenticeship, as I have gained so much from this experience."
- 23 September 2020
- Rosslyn Stott - Team Leader Apprentice
"I am pleased to have had the opportunity to take up an apprenticeship. I have been able to put to use a lot of the tools and techniques I learnt."
- 16 September 2020
- Becky Mayhew - Team Leader Apprentice
"I have enjoyed learning new ways of doing my job more efficiently and effectively, such as new methods of organisation and learning about coaching."
- 3 September 2020
- Lydia Hemans-Ney - Business Admin Apprentice
"Despite getting high results in my GCSEs, I knew I didn’t want to go to college but I wanted to continue to learn whilst gaining work experience."