At Damar we believe that learning should be delivered effectively using the best available tools and content. We have developed an online learning tool which enables you to access your course content 24/7 so that you can choose where and when you learn.
These online learning tools:
- Allow you to access specifically designed digital learning content 24/7
- Allow you to choose when and where to study
- Give you access to a range of masterclasses, technical experts and pre-recorded content which would not always be possible in the classroom
- Give you a personal learning experience allowing you to revisit course materials, revise for exams, and submit assessments and assignments electronically
- Allow you to chat, email, and post questions for your tutors and other students in a safe environment
OneFile is your e-portfolio system that will store and track all of your learning and assessments. OneFile will show you and your employer the progress you've made to date, and will enable continuous portfolio building with your Damar trainer remotely.
Damar Open Learning
We use a virtual learning environment called Damar OpenLearning to host our courses and, if your course is now available, you can access it once you have been inducted by your trainer and given a user name and password. Damar is currently developing content to cover a wide range of apprenticeships, so if your course isn't yet available it soon will be.
At Damar we use BKSB online learning to support you in gaining your functional skills, an essential part of most apprenticeships. The BKSB software allows you to complete initial assessments for English, maths and ICT and then access interactive learning resources to help you improve your skills.