What does the new lockdown mean for our apprentices and employers?
Damar’s apprenticeship programmes are largely unaffected by the latest restrictions due to our hard work last year and we are well prepared.
- Coaching visits and other meetings will go ahead as planned.
- We’re here to help if you are looking to recruit apprentices or have colleagues wishing to use apprenticeships to develop their skills. We have an exceptional bank of candidates looking for apprenticeship roles and government incentives of up to £3,000 are available until March.
- Damar’s business support unit will continue to manage incoming inquiries as usual during our standard office opening hours.
- Our safeguarding team will still be on hand to support employers and apprentices.
- There may be some changes to examinations, where awarding organisations are not set up to deliver remotely – we will contact individual employers and apprentices should there be any change.
If you have concerns about apprentices’ increased workloads making study more difficult or are considering furloughing any of your apprentices, please do get in touch to find out how we can support you and minimise any disruption to their progression.